Friday, January 7, 2011
Day 7: Missing Chievous.
First snow of 2011.
Socks: Urban Outfitters. The credits start at the socks because basically everyone I interacted with commented on them today. I also have never worn them before, so their deflowering went very well.
Lace shirt: H&M. Almost wasn't able to afford this shirt but I'm glad I splurged because it is my most versatile piece of clothing and incredibly warm (even though lace is all holes).
Tights: American Apparel. Not very comfortable but they're in good condition and I love when people think that the white leg is my actual skin. I'm really not that pale.
Skirt: H&M. Very plain-Jane and has been treated horribly but I love that about it.
Sweater: Forever 21. It has a giant bow on it, though the shirt made the bow invisible.
Boots: Target.
Scarf (worn as belt): Found on sisters floor. Aka the best store ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment