Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Day 5: "You look like my step-mom's sofa!"
Today was dull. This blazer is not.
Shorts: Forever 21.
Blazer: Thrifted. It is such a diamond in the rough, when I found it I freaked out and dropped my pearls.
Sweater (under blazer): H&M as far as I can tell, but I got it from my sister who took it from a friend so the sources are sketchy.
Shirt (under sweater under blazer): Old Navy. It is stretched like none other but I got what I paid for, which was a 2 dollar shirt.
Bracelet/necklace: Gifts.
Boots: Target. FINALLY shoes that aren't my sequined black flats! These are the most comfy shoes I own and they look 'well-loved'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is my fave. I'm digging the blazer. This is Amanda, btws. The only Amanda you need to know.
Post a Comment