Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 28: I can spell 'confusion' with a K.

Not ripped tights
Today was not the best day of the year, my expression reflects that. All I really wanted to do all day was sleep and listen to Damien Rice. For educational purposes' I had to be awake not listening to depressing melodies. 
Tights: American Apparel. I love these tights but they ripped SO FAST. Opaque tights from AA are typically a bit stronger than these but oh well, I'l just be like Ke$ha. 
Dress (worn under shirt and sweater): Target. I believe this dress was originally bought as a beach cover up. But I don't take much care for seasons.
Shirt: Forever 21. I've worn this before but I really "felt" it this morning. It's really soft and the gold on it is really classic looking. Overall it's just really nice. 
Sweater: Thrifted. My best old lady cardigan by far. Not very cozy, but the embroidery of flowers and the little clear beads that look like rain and just too perfect to not wear all the time. 
Shoes: Old Navy. 
Socks: Target.

Ripped tights

No comments: