I went thrifting today, the new items couldn't be worn immediately but they will most definitely be making appearances on this here blawgy blawg soon. The outfit I'm currently wearing is a little dull but really comfortable and I mean, it's a faux fur vest, I'm not completely normal, right?
Vest: Old Navy. As a vegan fur is a tricky area for me. I actually really love wearing fake fur. And I own this vest and a leopard print jacket. They are both fake and my vegan morals love it.
Fair Aisle Sweater: Delia's. I LOVE this sweater. It feels so seasonal but it's soops warm and cozy. I just wanna wear it while watching A Room With A View (which I did last night just without the sweater, it was still awesome).
Lipstick: Revlon. I am giving some needed credit to my favorite lipstick brand because I wear it all the time and have never mentioned it, so here it is; I love Revlon.
Skirt: Urban Outfitters. Quality.
Tights/socks: Target.
Shoes: Old Navy.
No comments:
Post a Comment