Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 22: Little asian boy whimsy.

New bangs, they make me feel like an 11 year old asian boy. But hey, that's always been a dream of mine! Tomorrow I will thrift away my problems.
Blouse: Forever 21. It's sort of awkwardly baggy, but I love it because of the color.
Skirt: Forever 21. I don't like wearing two pieces from the same store, especially when they're THIS matchy matchy. But I packed this stuff for when I went to a friends house and I didn't want to change because I actually really like this outfit.
Sweater: H&M. Orange is such a great color against snow. I would love an orange party dress, better add that to the forever growing shopping list.
Hair clips: Goody Barrettes. I LOVE these. They have a lot of little girl whimsy.
Tights/socks: Target.
Purse: Thrifted.
Pearls: Thrifted
Shoes: Old Navy.

No comments: