I believe this is the shoulder pads first appearance on the blog. I wore these shoes today even though the are vastly inappropriate for the weather.
Jacket: Thrifted. The buttons on this look like black disco balls. It has giant shoulder pads. It is super grody. What about this jacket isn't amazing?
Shorts: Justice. These used to be pants but I never wore them because they were HUGE on me. Scissors fixed that problem.
Dress (worn as shirt): American Apparel. This dress is short enough to be a shirt but long enough to be a dress. And the sleeves require creativity. Perfect.
Necklace: Old Navy. I believe this is the first outfit where mah fav belt and mah fav necklace are worn together!
Belt: Thrifted.
Shoes: Urban Outfitters.
Purse: Forever 21. I know I'm wearing this purse too much, and since I have at least a dozen perfectly proportioned purses I really shouldn't be wearing it this much, I just love how it looks with everything.
Tights/socks: Target.
No comments:
Post a Comment