Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26: Don't stress the lipstick smudges.

 
My sweater is from the men's section. It looks like an optical illusion. That is the only exciting thing about today. 
Sweater: H&M mens section. So comfortable, so happy. I don't know why the camera did this to it, normally it looks and functions like a sweater. But in this moment, I swear it was infinite. (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.)
Dress (worn under sweater): Delia's. It's been a little while since I donned this dress. I love how easy it is. It looks so much like a skirt when it wants to. 
Socks: Urban Outfitters. I want to name these socks Old Faithful. 
Headband: Forever 21. I want to tell everyone who compliments me on my "bow" that this is not a bow. It is a headband that has fabric flowers on it. But it's so awkward when they're trying to be nice. 
Pin: Thrifted. I got this to momentarily fulfill my desperate want for a broach. Though I love this old lady pin, it has nothing on true broaches. 
Tights: Target. 
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.

No comments: