Skirt: American Eagle. Another skirt from my sister that I savor. I think it looks like an apron, but since I've been known to where legit aprons as normal attire I'm not bothered.
Sweater: Forever 21. I love this sweater but I'm never able to wear it because of the awkward sleeve length. I almost didn't take it with me, but I was hoping my over packing would pay off and low and behold it did.
Blouse (worn under sweater): Forever 21. I mostly bought this because it's soops soft and leopard print, which is good enough reasoning.
Purse: thrifted. Almost didn't get this because it was really hard to open but thank goddess I persevered.
Belt: Ralph Lauren belt that I thrifted. I wish I had a belt just like this one but with a gold clasp. The outfit would have made a lot more sense that way.
Boots: Target.
Tights/socks: target.
No comments:
Post a Comment