Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31: And the world spins madly on.

The last day of January, let's go out with a (purple) bang. Perhaps I'll end my month long streak of waking up and not putting on make-up? One can only hope.
Sweater: Thrifted. This looks like it was homemade. Which makes me appreciate it so much more. Someone made something so cool and so original and gave it to a thrift store, that's so nice to think about.
Skirt: American Eagle. The skirt has three layers of different prints, sadly you can only see two. I'm going steady with the whole "Where high-waisted skirts under big sweaters with tights and flats/boots" thing, so I couldn't rock the boat.
Thigh highs: Target. It seems not a day goes by where my legs are free from Target.
Necklace: Vintage, my grandmothers.
Shoes: Old Navy.

1 comment:

Johannah said...

Love the sweater you minx.