Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9: Shine bright, shine far.




I actually felt like trying when I got dressed this morning! My history text book appreciated it, I'm sure.
Shirt (worn over dress): Thrifted. It has all this glitter on it, so whenever I hug someone they get some glitter on them. I think of that as a huge plus for every hug receiver. 
Dress: Forever 21. A surprisingly high quality piece for Forever 21. Super comfortable but is a pain in the ass to wear anything over it because the velvet gathers it oddly, especially on sleeves. It makes up for it by how pretty it looks in the sunlight.
Headband: Forever 21. Like my necklace, it is one of my best purchases. Accessories, (wo)man.
Belt/necklace/bag: thrifted. I think all thrifted from the same store! 
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.
Socks/tights/slightly invisible bracelet: Target.


  


The outfit from the back and with flash looks so much cooler.
P.s. I've had 'Shine bright, Shine far!' from 'Life Size' stuck in my head all day. Damn you, Tyra Banks!

No comments: