I think my outfit looks like a glam forest fire.
Shirt: Thrifted. I've had this shirt for a while but I couldn't think of a reasonable way to wear it, then I realized that it is an oversized, velvet, menshirt with flames on it. It does not need to be reasonable.
Skirt: Children's Place. I got this skirt when I was 8. It is meant to be worn at the hips not high waisted, but my love for this skirt made miracles happen.
Black lace shirt: The Limited. This is *borrowed* from my mother...definitely not stolen.
White lace shirt: Forever 21. I love that this shirt is so baggy and huge.
Belt: Thrifted. It is a lace belt with sequins on the buckle. Aka it is pure perfection.
Socks: Gift. As in I have no idea because my grandmother sent them to me years ago.
Pin: Vintage, my grandmothers.
Tights: Target.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.
2 comments:
Your description of this outfit is spot on.
"It does not need to be reasonable." bahahaaaa
Post a Comment