Today was "Geek Day" for spirit week. Hence the suspenders. The big issue was that my shorts were severely strained due to being held up.
Suspenders: Hot Topic. I got these instead of sequined ones, I don't know what I was thinking.
Velvet tshirt: Thrifted. This shirt is so, so soft. My friend likes to pet me (that's not weird, okay) and she freaked out over how soft this shirt is.
Purse: Thrifted. This purse is not holding anything and it weighs around 6 pounds. Ridiculous, I know but I couldn't NOT buy this. It was $1.25 and it hurts your eyes if you stare at it too much.
Shorts: Forever 21. Formal short wear.
Single strand: Vintage, my grandmothers. I LOVE this necklace. It looks best as a single strand because it's so simple. I don't "do" simplicity that often, so I appreciate it whenever I can.
Shoes: Target. These shoes felt PERFECT for this outfit for some reason. When I saw them this morning I was thrilled. Wearing really comfortable cowboy boots makes me feel so classy.
Tights/socks: Target.
1 comment:
OMG! LOVE the velour shirt! I would "pet" you too, if I could...lol
Post a Comment