Ignore my rubbish in the corner. I was on my way to the bank (WOO PARTY!) when I realized I had to take the picture. Hence the sunglasses and horrid hair. All for your pleasure, of course.
Sweater: Old Navy. This sweater just breathes Spring to me. It's light but long sleeved and green but dark and rich. The print is simple but undefined and the cut is the easiest thing in the world. I'm gushing, but this sweater damn near perfect to me.
Skirt: American Eagle. This may be the first time that you're seeing this skirt in its entirety. If it's not ignore my previous statement. I'm digging this skirt for spring, though and I'm loving how poof'd it perennially is. It does not sway to my ever changing moods.
Shirt: RENT shirt, so it may be assumed it is from Broadway Across America. If anyone knows differently, please inform me! I was called a ho multiple times because they thought the shirt meant that I am "FOR RENT". My peers are clearly both clever and respectable.
Glasses: Target dollar section. It seems necessary to include the dollar section part every time, right?
Necklace: Old Navy. Oh this inglorious bastard.
Socks/tights: Target. I accidentally paired these socks with this skirt, but I'm pleased with how it looks.
Shoes: Old Navy. I'm sorry for the inordinate amount of Old Navy in this outfit. But it's so easy.
Rubbish is just my Easy purse and a black Forever 21 jacket.
No comments:
Post a Comment