Skirt: Old Navy. I think. Ask Johannah. Who is coming home from college with my brother soon! The Pod family is coming together again! ~Unnecessary personal info~
Sweater: Urban Outfitters. Happiness is being able to go on a walk in the rich neighborhood that actually has sidewalks up the road and NOT wear a coat. This sweater was my armor. All the armor I need.
Socks: Target. I love how these look as knee highs, normally I do the thigh high thing, but I'm feeling exotic right now.
Tshirt (under sweater): Target. I'd like to point out how I've been unknowingly making a sadface every time I do the parenthesis. Random bursts of emotion are being snuck into my posts.
Bow: Michaels Craft Store. I'm afraid I'll always wear this bow with this sweater...I'm also afraid I don't mind in the least.
Shoes: Target. Peter Pan shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment