Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 69: This means jeans.

There's a reason you can't see my legs....JEANS. NO! YES! I'm actually really sad about it, but it had to be done. The thought of putting tights on this morning made me want to cry/die. The reaction of my peers was enthusiastic and intrusive. That was the only positive.
Jeans: H&M. First timers get the first credit. Even if they are jeans. My legs look so awkward in jeans, I'm really sorry to subject you to them. But perhaps you should get used to them, I have.
Purple blouse: Thrifted. This pairing of tops came about because of my clothes rack (which is actually the image in my banner^); I was staring blankly at my clothes rack and these two gems were next to each other, so I put them on together. I'm really pleased with how it folds and the lengths. Nice work, Clothes Rack!
Bracelets: Homemade. Still obsessed.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls. I think I'm overdoing it on these shoes to get back at myself for overdoing it on my gold shoes. Caitrin, find balance.

No comments: