I know the folds/creases are painful, but I only brought a limited amount of clothes with me and so I had to get creative. Exhibit A: I'm wearing a dress as a blouse so I can wear this skirt and not have another painfully dull outfit.
Skirt: Forever 21. This old lady hasn't been worn since the first day of the blog! Oh memories, oh innocence. How life moves on and certain pieces get forgotten. I only accidentally brought this skirt with me. Thank goodness the goddess knows whats up.
Dress: Delia's. I would be more proud of my budding creative abilities if the creases and lack of smoothness wasn't horribly apparent and distracting. Forgive me, for I have underpacked.
Sweater: Delia's. Kind of lame to wear this again so soon, but this is my last day here and I was running out of options. Probably explains why my expression is so dreary and my outfit sort of matches?
Belt: Thrifted, Ralph Lauren. I'll always point that out because I'm a loser.
Socks/tights: Target. Please don't yell at me for the redundancy. It'll be better tomorrow.
Shoes: Old Navy.
No comments:
Post a Comment