Color pop; finally! I hung out with Laura today, so I had to wear my Saturday With A Ginger best.
Fair Isle sweater: Delia's. Due to my and Laura's dream of living in England, I had to wear something that England has given the world. This was all I could come up with.
Blouse (under sweater): Thrifted. Happiness. The sleeves, much like these, are glorious. I actually prefer these because of how sturdy they are. Laura and I had to run through pouring rain my sleeves were working harder than I could have ever dreamed. They did not falter.
Skirt: H&M. I think I may have a love affair with this fabric. It makes me so joyous and it, like the sleeves, is sturdy as hell. It has a strange hemline, which only adds to its abundant charm.
Tights/socks: Target.
Purse: Thrifted. This purse is finally holding something other than my phone and lipstick!
Shoes: Old Navy. I lied yesterday, I'll never stop giving these old dears their due.
Oh and I just finished A Room With A View and I've come to the realization that I will never be able to fall in love because no man is as good as George Emerson. And I refuse to settle for anything but George Emerson. The moment I finished it I thought to myself "No one will know if I just start it over, will they? I could just keep reading and pretend I'm Lucy." But then I remembered that Wuthering Heights was waiting for me in my room so I parted with my one true love. It was hard. I'm still recovering.
P.S. Sorry for all the italics.
1 comment:
woooow way to reinvent that skirt.
Post a Comment