I visited my mother's church today, so I wore my Sunday Best. I didn't even know I have Sunday Best. But evidently, I came prepared to party; Baptist style.
Button down: Thrifted. I love how this looks like a stain glass window, I hate how awkwardly cut this is. It seemed SO PERFECT on the rack, but whenever I wear it I'm filled with the overwhelming sense of "Oh. That's it?" It has been a tad disappointing to say the least. But I think I need to wear it with my petti-coat to reach the affect I'm so desperately searching for.
Blouse (under button down): Thrifted. I'm obsessed with this blouse. Even though the neck is uncomfortable due to my phobia with neck touching, and even though it sheds on everything, which is honestly a nuisance, even though those reprehensible issues, I'm still more in love with this than any other blouse I've thrifted.
Dress: Delia's. I'll say it again, I need new dresses to pretend are skirts.
Necklace: Target. I'm loving this on the blouse.
Tights: J. Crew. My rich girl tights.
Purse: Thrifted.
Socks: Target.
Shoes: Old Navy.
No comments:
Post a Comment