Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 81: Hot, hot, heat. Sweat, sweet.

Legs. Arms. Sunshine. This can't be Ohio in March. I'm actually somewhat annoyed at the weather, it's getting hot in spring, the amount of sense that makes is 4 out of 20.
Skirt: Forever 21. This has become my "I love this outfit" skirt. Every time I wear it I get a weird high. I also get called a ho by my friends less, so I don't have to yell "stop slut shaming!" so much. Win-win-win.
Lace button down (under swearer): H&M. I never wear this has a button down, or at least this conventionally. I mean, I'm basically a professor in this outfit.
Sweater vest: Thrifted. First day of school vest. Someone recognized it from the first day for the first time today! Felt so cool. I thought I was the only one who could remember that far back, clothes wise.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls. You'll most likely notice how much simpler these outfits are as the weather loses its charming coldness, it's because layers keep you warm and I have no need for clothing warmth when the weather is supplying it. But I will miss my layers. Goodbye lovely winter layers, you will be missed.