Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 61: Just old lies.

I would say I'm concerned that the cat will steal my focus in EVERY picture at my dads. But I think that goes without saying. I mean, it's a cat. Cats are naturally attention seeking while looking like they hate attention. I'm not competition.
Blouse: Forever 21. I've never worn this on the blog, mostly because I hate tank tops with a deep passion and also because I never see a good opportunity for such a fancy looking blouse. I consider my self much too casual.
Sweater: Delia's. This hasn't been featured either. I'm loving it. It's so obvious looking. So easy and sort of has the expression of "well, duh"
Skirt: American Eagle. I love how this looks like a napkin. A napkin gone right.
Belt: A little bit of glamor in an otherwise chill outfit. I always need that bit of glitter.
Tights: Target.
Shoes: Old Navy. I forgot other shoes for while I'm at my dads, so till Sunday you'll be enjoying these beaut's.

No comments: