I'm wearing pants! Don't get too excited, it'll happen more this week because I'm...SICK. It sucks. I've bee unable to play piano, wearing attractive clothes, tastes food that isn't tea or cereal. But on the bright-side I've gotten to watch loads of movies. Oh and miss school today. But I've taken my weight in non prescription drugs and I'm going crazy from dayquill.
Pants: Old Navy. Honestly, I mostly wore sweats all day because I felt so horrid but when I went to the doctor I had to make myself a tad more presentable. And I can't wear sweats in front of you, dear.
Tshirt: Broadway Across America (as always, if you know a better source please tell me). I was hoping the power of my one true love, RENT, would make me better. It only worked on morale.
Purse: I'm just so obsessed with this purse. It makes everything feel so much more put together.
Sweater: Old Navy. Taking this off feels like being slapped.
Headband: Forever 21. I wore this to the doctor, I got a compliment or two. They thought I was really fancy, I thought I was underdressed. But isn't that how it always goes?
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.
No comments:
Post a Comment