I know this is a dull outfit, so bear with me. But It's really comfortable and I'm hoping my Avenue Q shirt will make up for some of the "Why am I looking at this when she looks so painfully dull" feeling.
Avenue Q shirt: Broadway Across America, I believe. As with all of my musical shirts, if someone knows a better source, please alert me.
Sweater: Old Navy. I bought this originally because I was seeing Wicked (my first every musical, I was so innocent) and I was scolded when I didn't have any green in my outfit. Now it is my resident comfy, sturdy, make fun of this sweater and die, sweater.
Pearls: Target. I'm loving these black pearls. They make even the most plain ensemble feel like home.
Tights/socks: Target. At the very least I have my legwear.
Shoes: Old Navy. I may stop crediting these for the duration of my stay.
No comments:
Post a Comment