I know, I know, my legs are awkward and people are sick of them after barely a week of them showing. But honestly, I'll never stop. I'm a free bitch, baby.
Skirt: H&M. Someone thought this is a dress, and I'm like "The one time it's not a dress. Bastard."
Blouse (under everything): Forever 21. Softest piece of clothing, ever.
Sweater: Costco. For anyone who doesn't know what Costco is, it is a warehouse that mostly sells barrels of things no one needs, such as: Mustard, rice, jam, dog beds, and everything in between.
Belt: Thrifted.
Shoes: Old Navy.
Oh and I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but I have a deep love for New Zealand, for reasons I consider obvious. I was given a keychain today with THIS magic on it! Guess who's jazzed as hell? ME. Guess who will be turning it into a necklace because they always lose their keys? ME. Guess who's married to a Kiwi? ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment