No school today, I'm still really sick and gross. But I have a choir concert today and I'm not wearing this but that mean I had to vacate my sweats and sweater, so I eased my way through. This outfit is relatively unflattering so bear with me.
Sweater: H&M. I'm so into this baby. It never ceases to amaze me how warm it is. It looks like so little fabric, but what that little fabric accomplishes is mighty.
Dress: Target, I believe. This dress is reminiscent of a nightgown so it felt the obvious choice to act as middle ground.
T shirt (under everything else): Broadway Across America. If you're getting close to asking if I have any tshirts that AREN'T musical related, then your answer is no. And that is a proud, defiant no.
Bracelets: Homemade. I got a lovely little jewelry box when I was 9 and it came with this bracelet making kit. Guess who just looked in said box and freaked out with joy? This vegan! I love them.
Rings: Toy vending machine thing from Kroger when I was 9. 9 was a good year for me, jewelry wise.
Boots: Target. I'm rather comfortable in my boots.
No comments:
Post a Comment