A collision of prints, if I may be permitted to say so. My father was most displeased at my (almost) bare legs and (partly) nude arms. But to each their own.
Sweater: Target. If my closet was World War 1, this sweater would be France.
Tshirt: Warner Bro's. As in, Harry Potter Merch. I love wearing this with various sweaters because I hold the firm belief that this is a fancy tshirt.
Button down (you can only see the collar): Forever 21. I did not buy this thinking "this will be the collar everyone dreams of!" but that's exactly but it has become. And yes, I'm using the Royal Everyone.
Necklace: NZ Keychain. Okay, I know you can barely see it, but just imagine yesterdays post on a chain. I got so many questions, many people didn't know what a Kiwi bird is, one guy had never heard of New Zealand, and many people were confused why anyone would like this country. No one received a satisfactory answer. Simply the rantings of an impassioned vegan.
Shorts: Delia's. These have gotten shorter or I've gotten taller. I'm praying for the former.
Tights/socks: Target.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.
No comments:
Post a Comment