My face has gotten insufferable. I really do apologize. But I can't help it, I'm gonna be forced to quote Harry in When Harry Met Sally when he says "Well, it is my face."
Dress: Target. We have all gotten sick of this dress when it's UNDER sweaters, but I've become a tricksy hobbit, I'm wearing it OVER my new red sweater. And for that and that alone it gets cited first.
Sweater: Thrifted. I was so close to not getting this, but I always need sweater vests and this is honestly top notch. I'm so into it. It's a vneck and it's really awkwardly shaped, so I'll wear it over/under everything. My closet just took a deep breath.
Thigh highs: Target. My legwear, it lacks variation in citation but rules my world in color changes.
Purse: Thrifted. I'm sorry that this post has gone Target, thrift, Target thrift...I'll change it up soon. Promise.
Sweater (worn over dress): Thrifted. See? My word is worth its weight in gold.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.
No comments:
Post a Comment