No pants, thank god. I've never felt better in my tights. This is such an easy outfit for me. I love wearing it. It's a joy to wear clashing colors. Freshpeople be damned, this is what it means to be high.
Tights/socks: Target. They get first credit for the first time because this is a post of appreciation for my dear, dear tights and socks. Yesterday I wore jeans and my feet went commando. Today I'm double bagging my feet and my legs are nicely covered in my loyal purple monsters. As they should be. Thank you, tights and socks. I'll never leave you again.
Sweater: Thrifted. People had a jolly good time trying to figure out what this print is. The general consensus was that they're heart shaped balloons. Aka they're perfect.
Dress: H&M. This dress is definitely too easy. But it's never wrong. Like listening to Joanna Newsom. (Seriously, go listen to Jackrabbits by Joanna Newsom. You'll start a new (better) chapter in your life.)
Bracelets: Homemade. These were found just like the others but they're different looking and I love them equally. Even if these are soops uncomfortable and the others are perfect.
Purse: Thrifted. This is a duh of a purse.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls. Yep, definitely over wearing these shoes. ~no regrets~
Also, I don't mean to be a douche (cause I'm NEVER a douche other than right now) but if you haven't already heard text REDCROSS to 90999 and donate $10 to send relief for Japan. It'll make you feel good and will help people! Or you'll feel the same and you'll help people! Win-win. Mediocreishwin-win!
No comments:
Post a Comment