Oh how I enjoy Fridays. I enjoy them more when people don't incessantly yell about Rebecca Black, but we must all choose our battles. My friend who calls me a Socialist, whom I call a Fascist, was shocked at how matchy I am today. I still don't know how to feel about it.
Yellow tank top: American Apparel. This is actually a dress, but I do really admire clothes that pick no team. I feel like I'm wearing Anthony Rapp. (Best reference I've ever made, go read his book.)
Skirt: American Eagle. Too much patriotism in the store titles today, eh?
Tshirt under everything else: Old Navy. Stretched but free.
Necklace: New Zealand key chain. Someone told me I'm always playing with this during class. I had no idea. I'm not convinced, seems a tad sketchy.
Belt: Thrifted.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.
No comments:
Post a Comment