Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 87: Pancake attack

This outfit was built in a solid 5 minutes. Though for me, that's really all it takes. Unless it's a special occasion or I'm building it for someone else or for a theme. There are many exceptions.
Red button down: Old Navy. I've worn this before but I like it much more this time around. I love collared shirts. I may buy a polo. Be ware.
Tshirt: Target. I'm wearing a v-neck. That means I'm sexy, right?
Sweater: Old Navy. I think I look like spring today, which is perfect because today finally feels like spring. It's 34 and sunny.
Necklace: New Zealand. I got dressed really fast today, as stated above, and because of that I almost forgot this necklace. I'm still recovering from the trauma.
Skirt: Forever 21. Obvz.
Tights/socks: Target.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls. Wow I need more variation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit, cait!