Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 73: So far away. I really did.

It's the obvious joke that must be made; WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW!
Charlemagne: Thrifted. I'm gonna start leaving out the 'sweater' part and make him solely known as what he is; the wild beast Charlemagne. (I've gotten really good at spelling that).
Dress: American Apparel. This dress is sort of grody, but it's so soft and it looks so tan against my ivory slaps of body that I'm sort of in love with it. But only the Bachelor kind of love. Not the Room With A View kind of love that adore so.
Tights/socks: Target. Just so beautiful. Is it just me or are the tights getting purple-er?
Shoes: Target. I think outfits that involve Charlemagne are generally simpler. Which is a good thing. I need some simplicity in the form of a Cinci tiger, right?

1 comment:

Johannah said...

great sweater/dress combo!