Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 76: You and I, together.

These last few faces have sucked, I'm sorry. But I'm in love with this outfit. It may not seem very interesting, but I love it.
Sweater: Thrifted. I think this is so classy. Like, the classiest thing I own.
Scarf: American Apparel. "Borrowing" this from my sister. I'm so into the color and it's huge. I think it's really attractive because of how into the yellow-orange pallet I am.
Dress (under everything else): H&M. It's getting sort of grossly obvious. But y'know, feck it.
Purse: Thrifted. I think this is the first time I've worn this on the blog, but it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. I'm really into it. It was the first purse I ever thrifted. Oh purse virginity.
Ribbon: The floor of my room. Hell yeah.
Socks: Target.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.

1 comment:

WordyKaren said...

I like the skirt and sweater a LOT. Not sure about the head thing!! Guess what? I just got an iPhone so I can keep up with my grandkids!!